Our conjoined twin girls Ava and Teagan were born March 15th 2011. They shared a heart and liver. They sadly passed away March 17th, 2011. We miss them dearly every single day.










Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Not feeling so well

I woke up Monday at about 2am with a fever of 102. I had it all night and all day Monday. It would come down to 100ish with tylenol. I went to bed Monday night and when I woke up Tuesday morning it was completely gone. I took it when I woke up and it was 97.5. I was fine all day and then last night about 930 it came back. I was up all night with 102 fever again...not fun. I called my dr this morning and he sent me to the hospital to be checked out and monitor the babies. They checked my urine which was normal. They did blood work, flu test and strep test. My blood work was all normal and the flu and strep test came back negative. They said it just seems to be a virus of some sort. Its weird because I haven't felt sick at all besides feeling yucky from the fever and a headache which I'm thinking is from not enough sleep. The dr did an ultrasound and the babies are ok. Their heart rate was 140 and I am not having any contractions at all. She did a quick measurement on them and one is measuring 21 weeks 5 days and one is 21 weeks 6 days. I am 23 weeks 2 days now. She did check me and I am 1cm dilated and she said 80% effaced but when she did a vaginal ultrasound to check my cervical length it was 3.5cm which is good. She said to just do pelvic rest at least until I see my doctor for my appt next week. Right now my temp is 100 and I'm hoping when I wake up tomorrow its totally normal. I am so paranoid with everything that anything out of the norm freaks me out! I'm just glad to know our sweet girls are ok. Time to go get some rest :)

No comments: