Our conjoined twin girls Ava and Teagan were born March 15th 2011. They shared a heart and liver. They sadly passed away March 17th, 2011. We miss them dearly every single day.










Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Nothing new

I had an appointment today and nothing new to report which is a good thing.  Babies looked good on ultrasound, my cervix was the same today as it was last week and they looked good on a non stress test.  The girl doing the ultrasound did say they have quite a bit of hair :)  I had to go to the lab today and do my 3 hour glucose test.  Not fun!  Hope I pass! We are meeting with a doctor tomorrow from the hospital where the babies will be delivered.  She will go over everything that will be done when they are born and we can tell her what we want and dont want so they have everything ready and know what to do when the time comes.  Well that is all for today.

No comments: