Our conjoined twin girls Ava and Teagan were born March 15th 2011. They shared a heart and liver. They sadly passed away March 17th, 2011. We miss them dearly every single day.










Thursday, May 10, 2012

Dreams

Ive had several dreams about the girls and all of them but one gave me peace and made me feel happy.  The one I had last night felt very real so I wanted to share it :)


This morning I woke up feeling so happy!  I had been dreaming about Ava and Teagan and it was a good dream.  A really good dream!  I had them and they were in the hospital and doing really well.  They were breathing on their own and they were growing well.  They were getting older and stronger and knew who we were.  They would open their eyes and look at us when we would talk to them.  In the dream they were the same way they were when they were alive.  Ava would just peek out at us and Teagan would open her eyes really wide and look right at us.  My dream felt so real.  Then one day I was in a different hospital room and in the middle of the night I went to go see them in their room only I could not find it.  I was freaking out because they had been in the same room the whole time and now they were not there.  I finally found them and they were in a room that was made to look like how a room would if they were at home.  I walked over to the crib and it was only Ava in there.  They had been separated and she was doing so good but I started freaking out because Teagan was not there and I thought something had happened to her.  Then I saw someone walking with her but she was ok she just needed to stay in the hospital because they had given her a new heart.  The dream just made me feel like I was really with them.  It did make me a little sad because I wish they were here but at the same time it made me smile because it felt so real and felt like I was with them.  I wish that I could dream about them every single night!  I love when I have a dream about them.  Especially the good ones!


Love and miss you sweet girls!  I will see you again soon in my dreams :)

2 comments:

Jenneez said...

I bet this is GOD's way of telling you that they are indeed at home and that they are healthy, happy and safe! Im glad this dream brought u joy : )

LaTonya said...

I agree 100%!!!