Our conjoined twin girls Ava and Teagan were born March 15th 2011. They shared a heart and liver. They sadly passed away March 17th, 2011. We miss them dearly every single day.










Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I miss...

Although we only had Ava and Teagan here with us for 2 days there are so many things I miss!  I miss watching my belly grow, feeling the flutters which turned into little movements to hit kicks and even rolling around.  I miss watching my entire stomach move around like crazy and wondering what they were doing in there.  I miss going to all my doctor appointments and getting to hear their heartbeat and watch them moving around on the ultrasound.  I miss seeing every part of them during the ultrasound.  I miss feeling their hiccups they had all the time.  I really enjoyed being pregnant with all my kids but I really really cherished it all this last time.  The 17 weeks of morning sickness was a bit rough but worth it!  I miss sitting next to them in the hospital and just watching them.  I miss holding their little fingers and touching their pretty soft hair.  I really miss holding them in my arms and wish I could hold them again.  I miss watching them sleep.  I miss watching them open their little eyes and look at us or just look around.  I just really really miss them!  I so grateful for all the memories I do have and Im also soo grateful for all the photos we have of them thanks to the wonderful Bridgette!  The pictures she took for us mean the world to me and I hope she knows just how special she is to us for giving us those!  Jason too, he took hundreds of pictures of them which Im so happy to have!  I also miss watching sweet little Brookie with her sisters.  I am so blessed that we were given the 4 beautiful children that we have.  I miss Ava and Teagan and look forward to the day I see them again!   Not anytime soon though :)  I have a lot left to do here!

No comments: