Our conjoined twin girls Ava and Teagan were born March 15th 2011. They shared a heart and liver. They sadly passed away March 17th, 2011. We miss them dearly every single day.










Sunday, October 23, 2011

Walk to Remember 2011





We attended the annual Walk to Remember last weekend.  October 15th is National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day.  While our situation is very uncommon the loss of a baby during pregnancy or after delivery is not.  Its nice to have a day where you can just be with people who have experienced what for me is the worse loss imaginable.  We remember our babies every single day of course but to go to something like this was nice.  We did the 1 mile walk (I did the whole thing on my crutches!) and at the end released balloons in memory of our precious girls.  After we went inside where they read off the names of each baby and give you a rose and a little gifts.  Several people went up and read some very touching poems.  I miss my girls so much every single day.  It has not gotten easier for me but I hope in time it can.  I know the pain will never go away but will become more bearable.








No comments: