Our conjoined twin girls Ava and Teagan were born March 15th 2011. They shared a heart and liver. They sadly passed away March 17th, 2011. We miss them dearly every single day.










Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Little Feet Prints

See those cute tiny little feet prints to the right and down a little bit?  Sunday night I ordered a necklace that is going to have them on it!  It will have Ava's left foot and Teagan's right foot on it.  Its going to have "Too Perfect For Earth" engraved on the back.  I am so excited to get it.  I have a beautiful necklace that my amazing sister in law Crystal got for me that has a picture of the babies on it.  I cherish it soo much!  I will have 2 wonderful necklaces to switch between now!  Check this website out.  It has amazing jewelry on there!  I will be sure to post a picture as soon as I get it in! 
http://www.myforeverchild.com/store/WsDefault.asp?Cat=Handprint-FootprintJewelry&Sub=75&isThumbs=Yes&Thumbs=100

Or on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.501691948391.272496.518713391&type=1#!/myforeverchild

No comments: