Our conjoined twin girls Ava and Teagan were born March 15th 2011. They shared a heart and liver. They sadly passed away March 17th, 2011. We miss them dearly every single day.










Thursday, March 3, 2011

Cardiologist update

Yesterday I had another appointment with the Cardiologist to check on the babies.  Most things looked about the same as last month.  The pulmonary artery is still a lot smaller, about half the size as the others, and growing a lot slower than the rest.  He found some fluid again in one of lungs and also some around the heart.  I have an appointment tomorrow now with my other doctors to look at it and see if it has increased.  I asked him what causes fluid to build up and he said sometimes it can be an infection in the babies and if its not that then it is their heart starting to not function well.  I will update tomorrow with what we find out!

No comments: