Our conjoined twin girls Ava and Teagan were born March 15th 2011. They shared a heart and liver. They sadly passed away March 17th, 2011. We miss them dearly every single day.










Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Memory boxes

We wanted to do something special to honor Ava and Teagan for their 1st birthday.  I decided at the end of last year that I was going to make memory boxes for the hospital to hand out to other families that go through the loss of a baby.   So from them until now I have been buying things that I need to make it possible and was able to make 16!  I did 2 different things.  The first ones are a largers photo album, blanket, stuffed animal, journal and a pen.  We made 6 of these.


Jason made little tags to attach and this is the one that went on there ones


The other ones are in boxes and each include a blanket, stuffed animal, candle, photo album, journal, pen, tissue and forget me not seeds.


Here are the ones that he made to attach to the top of these boxes.



I delivered some today to one of the hospitals and I will be delivering the others on Thursday.  I hope the families that receive this love them.  I wish that no one ever needed them though!

Its hard to believe that in 2 days Ava and Teagans first birthday will already be here.  I love you so much precious girls and still miss you terribly each and every day.

No comments: